By PR Daily Staff | Posted: March 6, 2012
Tick, tick tick…
That’s the sound of a potential crisis.
Are you prepared to map out a plan to repair any damage done to your brand?
Intel’s Issue and Crisis Manager Rick Reed joins us for a new webinar:
How to contain and defuse a crisis with social media
TOMORROW, Thursday, March 8th
2:00 – 3:15 p.m. Central
Reed manages issues and potential crises for a brand that is worth $35 billion, and he’ll show you how to:
• Prevent employee-generated issues with solid social media guidelines;
• Monitor the social Web for issues that could damage your brand;
• Respond effectively once an issue is discovered;
• Use lessons learned from recent Intel case studies;
• Create an issue response template.
Don’t miss this 75-minute virtual training session.
Register using this link to secure your promotional rate.